- He/she should have good communication skills
- Should have pleasing personality
- He/she should be good with telephone etiquette
- Provide all the necessary information to the guest
- Responsible for guest access and control and other security measures
- Date stamps, sorts, and tracks incoming mail and messages
- He/Should be aware of current tariff charges of rooms and offer.
- Ensures compliance in alignment with company's laid down policies and procedures.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to services, registration of guests, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Adheres to all safety procedures and informs management of any unsafe conditions.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,75,000 PA.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
Role: Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent